- Levi Pothier -- Student Assistant
- Bridget Murphy -- Program and Policy Analyst
- Katherine Knappett -- Office Coordinator
- Evan Elkin -- National Executive Director
- Christa Myers -- Fellowship Program Manager
- Jim Carlton -- Deputy Director
- Laura Nissen -- Special Advisor
Reclaiming Futures helps teenagers caught in the cycle of drugs, alcohol and crime. The project began in 2001 with $21 million from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) for 10 pilot sites to create a six-step model that promotes new standards of care and opportunities in juvenile justice. The model is now in 41 communities, thanks to investments by Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP), and the Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust.