The Virtual Coaching Platform (VCP) is a set of coordinated, web-based tools that are designed to facilitate the use of video material for research and human resource development.
Common Evaluation Services at RRI:
- Comprehensive outcome and process evaluation design and implementation. We can help: clarify evaluation objectives; develop participation and buy-in from consumers, staff and stakeholders; select or create measures; develop a sampling plan; collect the data; analyze, report and disseminate results.
- Consultation on internal program monitoring and evaluation activities. RRI staff can help you develop outcome and quality assurance data systems and feedback mechanisms.
- Analysis of existing program data and help to make use of data to improve practices, policies nad programs as well as in communication with stakeholders.
- Community Based Participatory Research (CBPR) and Empowerment Evaluation.
- Guidance on research integrity and compliance with federal guidelines for the protection of human subjects; facilitation through the Institutional Review Board process at PSU.
- Measurement development, including tools to assess fidelity to intervention approaches or program models.
- Developing Program Theory. We can help you create a logic models for a new program or cross-system initiative.
- Survey design and administration.
- Development of web-based data collection protocols and procedures.
- Data collection through interviews and focus groups, observational and ‘diary’ methods.
- Statistical analysis of quantitative data, including secondary analysis of large data sets.
- In-depth analysis of qualitative data.
- Proposal development.
- Literature reviews for background information, promising interventions, evidence based practice, program models and approaches, prior research.
- Production and dissemination of high quality reports and presentations.